- Daniel Schiffer
- What did I notice?
- Unique camera movements
- Each shot flows into each other
- What do I want after viewing my film?
- I want the audience to crave a bowl of cereal!
- I want them to feel that this company is the best and most unique!
- The protagonist fights against the boring and old breakfast meals and makes a bowl of cereal that is new to the market.
- Adventure – Takes you on the story of making a bowl of cereal.
INITIAL BRAINSTORMING OF SHOTS
INITIAL CONCEPT: STORYBOARD OF SHOTS
INITIAL SHOT LIST
What Do We Need Feedback On?
- What music clip would you like to see in an exciting/unique advertisement.
Feedback From First Check-In:
- Brian Favorite said, “1 is more upbeat if you are going for that.”
- Chet and I also received three votes for song one and three votes for song two.
- Because they were tied, I decided on music piece #2. I feel like it is going to make the advertisement exciting.
What Have We Done Since the First Check-In?
- Brad: I have been learning how to do speed ramp transitions.
- Brad: I have been working on the rough cut of our advertisement.
Chet has been working with the foley to create auditory depth with this advertisement.